Depending on your pricing edition and other factors, we offer various options for reducing data ingest, deleting or uninstalling an agent or integration, or downgrading or cancelling your New Relic organization.
Reduce or stop data ingest
If you want to stop reporting some data to New Relic without downgrading or cancelling, you can configure our tools to send less data.
For how to manage data ingest, see Manage your data.
To uninstall agents or integrations, here are some recommended procedures:
- Remove , , and apps
- Remove infrastructure agent
- For how to disable other New Relic tools, see their specific docs. You can search New Relic solutions here.
Downgrade your edition
There are two options for downgrading your edition, depending on whether you're pay-as-you-go or not:
Delete organization or accounts
If you're seeking to delete one or more accounts in an organization, but keep your organization, contact support.
If you're seeking to delete your New Relic organization entirely, including any and all accounts within it, your organization must meet the following requirements:
- It has only one account, and one user.
- It's on our newer pricing model.
- It must not have an active paid subscription.
- If you have an active paid subscription, see the section Downgrade your edition above in this document.