Depending on your pricing edition and other factors, we offer various options for reducing data ingest, deleting or uninstalling an agent or integration, or downgrading or cancelling your organization (your account or group of accounts).
If you want to stop reporting some data to New Relic without downgrading or cancelling, you can configure our tools to send less data. For how to manage data ingest, see Manage your data.
To uninstall agents or integrations, here are some recommended procedures:
- Remove APM, browser, and mobile apps
- Remove infrastructure agent
- For how to disable other New Relic tools, see their specific docs. You can search New Relic integrations here.
Options for downgrading your New Relic organization will differ depending on your pricing edition:
If you've accidentally signed up for New Relic and want to delete that account, see Delete simple organization.
Other options for cancelling your organization depend on your pricing edition:
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.