In the New Relic account settings, you can subscribe and unsubscribe to specific types of emails, and edit other email preferences.
For alert-related emails, see Alert notifications.
To ensure you get New Relic emails, you can add the following to your organization's allow list of trusted email sources:
*@mailer-d.newrelic.com. This helps to:
- Prevent New Relic emails from being trapped in your spam filters.
- Prevent your email from being added to suppression lists.
To change your email address: from the account dropdown, click User preferences, and click Email.
You can't update your email address while authenticated into a SSO/SAML account. You'll only be able to change your email address while logged into a non-SAML account.
Your email address is used to authenticate you into New Relic. Until your identity provider is updated to match your new email address, you won't be able to log in to New Relic.
New Relic sends two types of emails:
- Marketing emails: those related to new features, special offers, etc.
- Product emails: those related to product information, like performance reports, alerts, billing, etc.
Details on unsubscribing from these email types are below.
New Relic marketing emails include an Unsubscribe link. The link directs you to a page where you can control your subscription to different types of messages.
There are a few different product-related emails, with different ways to control them:
- Alerts: For how to control alert-related emails, see Alert notifications.
- APM weekly report emails: See APM performance reports.
- Mobile reports: see Crash report emails and Version trend emails.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.