New Relic is an observability platform that helps you build better software. You can bring in data from any digital source so that you can fully understand your system, analyze that data efficiently, and respond to incidents before they become problems. As extensive as the capablities of New Relic are, you can get started with the platform by following a 3-step procedure.
- Sign up for a free account if you haven't already.
- Use our agents and integrations to automatically collect data from common frameworks and tools.
- See our quick launch guide for a recommended path on how to set up New Relic. If you'd prefer to add monitoring for some specific entities and services, use the Add your data UI page.
If you don't see your technologies or tasks listed here, see the larger list at New Relic Instant Observability. You'll find integrations bundled into quickstarts, providing you instant access to pre-built dashboards and alerts specific to your technology.
If you're curious about pricing, we have a blog post set up to help you with cost estimation.
- Explore your data visually: Jump into metrics and events to navigate all your data and make connections between your entities without any knowledge of query languages.
- Query and visualize your data: Use our curated dashboard visualizations or create your own. Use NRQL (New Relic Query Language) to slice and dice your data and dig deeper into questions.
- Query your data programmatically: Access your data through our NerdGraph GraphQL API. Easily prototype queries in our GraphiQL editor.
DevOps, site-reliability, and network operation teams need reliable, real-time alerts and anomaly detection to ensure their systems are always up and running efficiently.
- Let applied intelligence, our hybrid machine learning engine, automatically detect anomalies, reduce alert noise, and enrich incidents with context so that you can respond faster to incidents.
- Proactive detection: Be notified of unusual app behavior and get an analysis of this unusual behavior sent to Slack. Not using Slack? Set up a webhook to deliver messages when you need them.
- Get notifications: Set up alerts across your data sources and get notified when systems need your attention. Preserve your attention and control how many threshold violations should fire before you're notified.
Ready to try New Relic for yourself? Sign up for an account and start maximizing your data for free!