New Relic is an observability platform that helps you build better software. You can bring in data from any digital source so that you can fully understand your system and how to improve it.
With New Relic, you can:
- Bring all your data together: Instrument everything and import data from across your technology stack using our agents, integrations, and APIs, and access it from a single UI.
- Analyze your data: Get all your data at your fingertips to find the root causes of problems and optimize your systems. Build dashboards and charts or use our powerful query language.
- Respond to incidents quickly: Our machine learning solution proactively detects and explains anomalies and warns you before they become problems.
one.newrelic.com > Kubernetes cluster explorer: Our Kubernetes UI is just one of our many features.
Here's how you can quickly get started:
- If you don't have a New Relic account, sign up at newrelic.com/signup. It's free, forever!
- For a recommended path on how to set up New Relic, see our quick launch guide. If you'd prefer to add monitoring for some specific entities and services, use the Add your data UI page.
- Once you have data coming into New Relic, learn more about the New Relic UI or set up alerts.
Want to estimate costs? See our blog post on estimating costs.
New Relic is built for full stack observability. It links all relevant data so that you get the whole picture of everything that enables your systems to deliver value to your customers, from the container running a microservice in the cloud to a mobile website's shopping cart button.
Capture, organize, and make sense of your data in New Relic, no matter where it comes from. Use our agents and integrations to automatically collect data from common frameworks and tools, or use our APIs for data that's more specific to your business or technology.
If you don't see your technologies or tasks listed here, see a larger list at New Relic Instant Observability. There you will find integrations bundled into quickstarts, providing you instant access to pre-built dashboards and alerts specific to your technology.
- Explore your data visually: Jump into metrics and events to navigate all your data and make connections between your entities without any knowledge of query languages.
- Query and visualize your data: Use our curated dashboard visualizations or create your own. Use NRQL (New Relic Query Language) to slice and dice your data and dig deeper into questions.
- Query your data programmatically: Access your data through our NerdGraph GraphQL API. Easily prototype queries in our GraphiQL editor.
DevOps, site-reliability, and network operation teams need reliable, real-time alerts and anomaly detection to ensure their systems are always up and running efficiently.
- Let applied intelligence, our hybrid machine learning engine, automatically detect anomalies, reduce alert noise, and enrich incidents with context so that you can respond faster to incidents.
- Proactive detection: Be notified of unusual app behavior and get an analysis of this unusual behavior sent to Slack. Not using Slack? Set up a webhook to deliver messages when you need them.
- Get notifications: Set up alerts across your data sources and get notified when systems need your attention. Preserve your attention and control how many threshold violations should fire before you're notified.