To change your user name:
- From the account dropdown, select User preferences.
- On the right side, click Full name.
Only users on our original user model are able to change their New Relic account name. To do this:
- From the account dropdown, select Account settings.
- On the right side, edit the Name field.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.