In the bottom left of New Relic, you'll find your user menu, which gives you access to features related to managing your organization and users, managing your data, and more.
Here are some of the most popular topics related to New Relic account administration:
Here's an image of the user menu. Following the image, we explain what you can do with the different parts of the menu.
Here are details about the contents of the user menu. Note that the user menu is subject to change: this was last updated November 8, 2022.
- Your user name and email, and your user type.
- Invite a teammate: use this to invite users to New Relic.
- User preferences: your profile settings, including your name, your email settings, and your time zone.
- API keys: manage your New Relic API keys.
- Manage your plan: takes you to the UI related to your billing and usage.
- Administration: this is where you manage your users, manage your organization and accounts, and more.
- Theme: controls for light mode and dark mode display.
- NRQL console: toggle for the NRQL console.
- New design: toggle for the new UI design released in October 2022.
- Add more data: lets you set up our agents and integrations.
- Manage your data: learn how to understand, manage, and control your data.
- Other users: if you have multiple user records, this lets you switch between them.