At New Relic, our mission is to help you create more perfect software. So we give you free access to our observability platform, forever. Our free tier lets you ingest up to 100 GBs per month, and have one full user and unlimited basic users.
Ready to get started?
Want to learn more first?
As just one example of what you can do with New Relic, imagine you are a Kubernetes administrator overseeing many clusters and pods of software containers. Where do you start troubleshooting? This short video shows how you can locate a problem cluster and use distributed tracing to find relevant logs:
Here are some next steps after signing up:
- Start reporting data using our Add your data UI
- Get ideas on how to bring all your data together
- Watch New Relic University videos
- If you unintentionally signed up, see Delete account
If you already have an existing New Relic organization and want to add accounts to it, see Account structure.
If you're having login or password problems, see Login troubleshooting.
If you've unintentionally signed up and need to delete that organization, see Delete organization.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.