Use the Data summary and Data Explorer pages to see what data is available to you in New Relic Insights. Want to see what is reporting to Insights? Use the Data summary to look at which applications are reporting which types of events.
The Data summary page provides a list of which applications are reporting standard New Relic events, such as Transaction and PageView. To view the Data summary:
- Go to insights.newrelic.com > Manage data.
- Make sure the Summary tab is selected.
Enable and disable events
Owners and Admins
Only an account's Owners and Admins can enable or disable
Transaction reporting for an application:
- Go to insights.newrelic.com > Manage data > Summary.
- From the Summary tab, select Configure data sources.
- Toggle the appropriate switch on or off, then save.
Transaction on or off will cause reporting agents to restart themselves.