Keep reading for tips on how to find different kinds of account settings in the UI.
Note that user permissions may impact your access to some account settings.
- Manage your plan: Options for viewing and managing billing-related settings.
- Manage your data: Options for managing ingest of data, which can be a billing factor. Learn more about managing data.
- View your usage: View of your billing-related usage.
- Administration: Options related to billing, usage, and user management (this UI available only for users on our New Relic One user model).
- Account settings: Options related to subscription and usage, and user management (this UI available only to users on our original user model).
How you manage users depends on which user model you're on:
- New Relic One user model: see Manage users.
- Original user model: from one.newrelic.com, click the account dropdown, click Account settings, and then click Users and roles. For more on user management, see Original users.
Not sure which user model you're on? See Determine user model.
See the account settings docs.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.