With our Snowflake dashboard, you can easily monitor the health of your storage systems and warehouses, track query performance, and get a total overview of potential security incidents.
Built with our infrastructure agent, the Snowflake integration gives you a set of pre-built dashboards that let you view your most critical query data, all in one place.
After setting up the Snowflake integration with New Relic, see your data in dashboards like these, right out of the box.
To see your Snowflake data in New Relic, install our infrastructure agent. The infrastructure agent collects data from Snowflake and sends that data to New Relic, where you can use performance metrics dashboards to keep track of how your Snowflake storage system is doing.
There are two methods to install the infrastructure agent:
- Follow our guided install to instrument your system with the infrastructure agent.
- Install the infrastructure agent via the command line using our docs.
To integrate the infrastructure agent with your Snowflake app, follow the below procedures between this doc and the New Relic Snowflake repo.
You can send your own customized metrics to New Relic. Once you've added these custom queries, you can monitor them on a dashboard.
Below are two examples of custom queries.
Once you've installed the Snowflake quickstart, you can see your critical Snowflake data in New Relic.
- Go to one.newrelic.com, then click Metrics & events.
- Run either NRQL queries to view your Snowflake metrics:
SELECT * FROM SnowflakeAccountor
SELECT * FROM SnowflakeVirtualWarehouse.
- Once you've confirmed that New Relic ingested your Snowflake metrics, go to Dashboards from one.newrelic.com to see your Snowflake dashboards.
To learn more about building NRQL queries and generating dashboards, check out these docs: