After installing New Relic Mobile for Android and waiting at least 5 minutes, no data appears in New Relic UI.
If no data appears after you wait at least five minutes, use New Relic Diagnostics to automatically detect common problems and suggest troubleshooting. If that does not solve your issue, try the following:
- Make sure your system meets the compatibility and requirements.
- Make sure that you are calling the New Relic Mobile for Android agent on the first line of
MainActivityclass and that you are running the agent on the main thread. New Relic Mobile for Android does not support starting the agent in another class.
- Check whether your Android app exceeds the 64k multidex limit.
Increase the logging level and examine your logs for errors:
Increase the New Relic logging level to
NewRelic.withApplicationToken("YOUR_APP_TOKEN") .withLogLevel(AgentLog.AUDIT) .start(this.getApplication());
- Generate a few minutes of activity in your app.
- Examine your device log and your application build logs for issues.
- Confirm the device can reach the New Relic Mobile endpoint at mobile-collector.newrelic.com.
If you need additional help, get support at support.newrelic.com.