New Relic's capabilities provide deeper visibility into the performance and crash troubleshooting of your Android, iOS, or hybrid mobile applications. You can use mobile monitoring to improve your app's user experience or examine HTTP and network performance to collaborate more effectively with your backend teams.
Once you follow our easy install flow, you'll be able to further configure mobile monitoring to suit your mobile environment.
Create an app and install your agent
Choose your platform to get started:
After installing your agent, explore uses for mobile monitoring:
Use mobile monitoring as a tool for crash analysis
Identify opportunities to speed up app performance
- Create dashboards to query, visualize, and share performance data.
- Identify handled exceptions to streamline workflows.
- See trends with sessions, devices, geographical locations, operating systems, carriers, requests and responses, etc. with crash profiles and HTTP profiles.
- Set up alert notifications for execution time, errors, etc.
- Define custom attributes and events to obtain additional, specific details about the mobile data that matters the most to your organization.
Monitor backend issues
You can use the network pages in our mobile monitoring UI to identify problems that surface through HTTP requests, errors, and other network issues. You can also query your data and create custom to share with relevant teams like your backend API developers.