The existing legacy version will be deprecated and no longer supported during FY24.
Why do I need to migrate to the new version?
The new version brings these benefits in comparison with the legacy version:
- Support of the latest major MongoDB versions 5 and 6.
- Compatibility with Percona Server for MongoDB.
- Compatibility with MongoDB Atlas.
- Support of SCRAM authentication.
- Integration with the entity explorer thanks to 3 new entity types (MongoDB instance, database, and collection).
- Improved new MongoDB quickstart.
How can I migrate to the new version?
Metrics equivalency between legacy and new version
The new MongoDB integration reports dimensional metrics which have a different structure from sample metrics reported by the legacy integration.
To help you find your old metrics in the new format, see these examples on how they should be queried.