Your pricing can depend on the New Relic product itself (such as New Relic APM), your account's subscription level for the product (such as free or paid options), or the pricing model you select (such as host-based or compute-unit based APM).
- To find information about specific prices, see the Pricing pages on New Relic's website, or contact your account representative at New Relic.
- To find detailed information about your current subscription plan, billing, users, and available product integrations: From the New Relic UI's account dropdown, select Account settings.
- For subscription usage information, use the usage UI and APIs.
The account Owner handles the majority of account maintenance around billing (changes to credit cards, billing information, etc.) and subscription levels. If the current Owner no longer is with your organization, contact your account representative at New Relic to change the account Owner, or get support at support.newrelic.com.
New Relic offers different options for host-based and compute-units pricing plans. In addition, New Relic applies appropriate taxes to your New Relic account based on your organization's billing location and tax status.
Special pricing options also are available for eligible non-profit programs.
|Annual (best price)||
New Relic charges your credit card each month for a year for a committed number of hosts or compute units. You can increase this amount at any time, and charges will adjust with the next monthly bill. Your account will automatically renew at the end of the year unless you change your subscription.
Early termination, downgrade, or decrease in service: Unless your order form states otherwise, you will be charged at the level and quantity of service ordered until the end of the then-current term if you cancel or downgrade to a lower level of service or fewer hosts during your commitment year.
|Monthly (no commitment)||
New Relic charges your credit card each month for a specified number of hosts or compute units. The account Owner can change the credit card number at any time: From the New Relic UI's account dropdown, select Account settings > Subscription. Your billing will adjust with your next monthly bill.
Your account automatically renews each month unless you change your subscription. You can cancel service or downgrade to a lower level of service without penalty.
For more information about New Relic's pricing plans, upgrading to a paid subscription, or adding other New Relic products to your account subscription, go to newrelic.com/pricing, or contact New Relic Sales.
If you upgrade your subscription partway through your billing period, you will be subject to a prorated charge for the higher level of service over the remainder of your billing period. This will be invoiced or charged to your credit card when the upgrade is submitted. You will be notified about this charge as part of the subscription change process.
If you have questions, contact your New Relic account representative. If you need to report billing issues, contact New Relic's Billing Department.
View or change subscription information
The account Owner can perform many subscription self-service functions directly from the user interface:
- From rpm.newrelic.com, select the account dropdown.
- Select your choice of self-service options.
- When making subscription changes, be sure to save any changes, agree to New Relic's Terms of Service and Supplemental Payment Terms as appropriate, and select Pay now.
- Optional: If you downgrade your subscription, complete New Relic's survey.
Here is a summary of the available options from your account dropdown in the New Relic user interface.
- View summary information
To view summary information about your subscription: From the New Relic UI's account dropdown, select Account settings > Account > Summary. This includes:
- Account users and their roles (User, Admin, and Owner) or add-on roles
- Account name
- Subscription usage information
- Agent versions
- Billing credit card email
- License key
- Sub-accounts if applicable
- Subscriptions to New Relic products
Your account ID (which is not the same as your license key) is part of the URL after you sign in to New Relic.
- View or change current subscription
To view or change your current subscription options: From the New Relic UI's account dropdown, select Upgrade subscription/Change subscription.
From the New Relic UI's account dropdown, select Account settings > Account > Subscription.
- View New Relic account usage
- View or update billing information
To view or update your New Relic account's billing information: From the New Relic UI's account dropdown, select Account settings > Account > Billing. This includes:
For more help
Additional documentation resources include: