Some New Relic procedures require use of your account ID (for example, some API calls). Your account ID is the ID number we assign to a New Relic account. Note that some New Relic organizations contain multiple accounts.
Options for finding your account ID:
- If your organization has multiple accounts: From one.newrelic.com, use the account selector dropdown near the top of the page to switch between accounts and see their IDs.
- There are other options, depending on which user model you're on:
For more on how account access works, see Factors affecting access.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's and and documentation.