New Relic is an observability platform that helps you build better software. You can bring in data from any digital source so that you can fully understand your system and how to improve it.
With New Relic, you can:
- Bring all your data together: Instrument everything and import data from across your technology stack using our agents, integrations, and APIs, and access it from a single UI.
- Analyze your data: Get all your data at your fingertips to find the root causes of problems and optimize your systems. Build dashboards and charts or use our powerful query language.
- Respond to incidents quickly: Our machine learning solution proactively detects and explains anomalies and warns you before they become problems.
- Develop New Relic apps: Create your own New Relic One applications to suit the needs of your team or company. Use our extensive development resources to reduce development time.
All the answers in one place
New Relic is built for Full-Stack Observability. It links all relevant data so that you get the whole picture of everything that enables your systems to deliver value to your customers, from the container running a microservice in the cloud to a mobile website's shopping cart button.
As just one example of what you can do with New Relic, imagine you are a Kubernetes administrator overseeing many clusters and pods of software containers. Where do you start troubleshooting? This short video shows how you can locate a problem cluster and drill through transaction traces to relevant logs:
Bring all your data together
Capture, organize, and make sense of your data in our Telemetry Data Platform—no matter where it comes from. Use our agents and integrations to automatically collect data from common frameworks and tools, or use our APIs for data that’s more specific to your business or technology.
If you don't see your technologies or tasks listed here, see a larger list at New Relic integrations.
|If you want to...||New Relic can help you...|
|Instrument your application|
|Instrument your environment||
|Instrument your digital experiences||
|Send data via APIs or build your own solution|
- Application monitoring
- Browser monitoring
- Mobile monitoring
- Synthetic monitoring
- Serverless monitoring
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Log management
You can start anywhere, but you'll never get lost. Full-stack observability means that you're in control.
Analyze your data
- Explore your data visually: Jump into our data explorer to navigate all your data and make connections between your entities without any knowledge of query languages.
- Query and visualize your data: Use our curated dashboard visualizations or create your own. Use NRQL (New Relic Query Language) to slice and dice your data and dig deeper into questions.
- Query your data programmatically: Access your data through our NerdGraph GraphQL API. Easily prototype queries in our GraphiQL editor.
Respond to incidents faster
DevOps, site-reliability, and network operation teams need reliable, real-time alerts and anomaly detection to ensure their systems are always up and running efficiently.
- Let Applied Intelligence, our hybrid machine learning engine, automatically detect anomalies, reduce alert noise, and enrich incidents with context so that you can respond faster to incidents.
- Proactive detection: Be notified of unusual app behavior and get an analysis of this unusual behavior sent to Slack. Not using Slack? Set up a webhook to deliver messages when you need them.
- Get notifications: Set up alerts across your data sources and get notified when systems need your attention. Preserve your attention and control how many threshold violations should fire before you're notified.
Develop with New Relic
With New Relic you can build your own observability app to answer unique business, IT, and operational questions, using the same data that you brought in.
Get started with New Relic
Here's how you can quickly get started capturing and analyzing your data:
- If you don't have a New Relic account, sign up at newrelic.com/signup.
- To see what technologies New Relic can instrument, see newrelic.com/integrations.
- To install an agent now, see Install the agent.
- To learn about sending data directly via our APIs, see Introduction to New Relic APIs.
- To start developing New Relic applications, go to our Developers website.
After you have data coming into New Relic, learn more about the New Relic user interface.