Whether you're a software engineer, part of an operations team, a site reliability engineer, or an executive, you have to keep the business running and your customers satisfied.
We offer tools that help you fix problems quickly, maintain complex systems, improve your code, and accelerate your digital transformation.
With New Relic, you can:
- Bring all your data together: Consolidate data from across your technology stack so you can see it in one place.
- Analyze your data: Get all your data at your fingertips (whether it's metrics, events, logs, or traces) to find the root causes of problems and optimize your systems.
As just one example of what you can do with New Relic, imagine you are a Kubernetes administrator overseeing many clusters and pods of software containers. Where do you start troubleshooting? This short video shows how you can locate a problem cluster and drill through transaction traces to relevant logs:
Bring all your data together
Capture, organize, and make sense of your data in one platform—no matter where it comes from. Use our agents to automatically collect data from common frameworks and tools, or use our APIs for data that’s more specific to your business or technology.
If you don't see your technologies or tasks listed here, see a larger list at New Relic integrations.
|If you want to...||New Relic can help you...|
|Instrument your code|
|Instrument your environment||
|Monitor end-user experiences||
|Send data via APIs|
No matter what kind of data you're reporting, New Relic's data platform can scale to handle enormous volumes of data in a cost-efficient way. You don't need to provision hardware for maximum capacity, and we don't use high-water mark pricing. To learn more about our telemetry database, see the e-book Inside NRDB.
Analyze your data
With your data secure at New Relic, we give you a platform that can alert you to problems and help you organize, process, and understand your data:
- Query and visualize your data: Use our curated dashboard visualizations or create your own. Use NRQL (New Relic Query Language) to slice and dice your data and dig deeper into software-specific questions.
- Get notifications: Set up alerts across your data sources and get notified when systems need your attention. You can control how many threshold violations are required before you are notified.
- Proactively detect and correct issues: Let our hybrid machine learning engine reduce alert noise, correlate incidents, and automatically detect anomalies.
- Query your data programmatically: Access your data through our NerdGraph GraphQL API. Easily prototype queries in our GraphiQL editor.
- Create applications in New Relic: Answer unique business, IT, and operational questions with our developer toolkit. We’ve made it easy to build custom applications on top of New Relic.
Here's how you can quickly get started capturing and analyzing your data:
- If you don't have a New Relic account, sign up at newrelic.com/signup.
- To see what technologies New Relic can instrument, see newrelic.com/integrations.
- To install an agent now, see Install the agent.
- To learn about sending data directly via our APIs, see Introduction to New Relic APIs.