Overcome security blindspots with the New Relic Vulnerability Management capability. Modern software is composed of thousands of components, and legacy security offerings don’t give security teams or individual developers the necessary insight to monitor and remediate vulnerabilities these components introduce.
one.newrelic.com > All capabilities > Vulnerability Management
Vulnerability Management provides a birds-eye view of all your software's vulnerabilities so you can:
- Identify the most urgent vulnerabilities
- Calculate the vulnerability surface area of your software
- Triage and assign vulnerabilities to users with explicit remediation steps provided
Visit one.newrelic.com to get started today.
Our Vulnerability Management capability provides functionality for developers, security teams, security engineers, and architects:
- Maintain a healthy application
- Identify the most urgent vulnerabilities in my software portfolio
- Understand the severity of vulnerabilities
- Surface “security” tasks from my security team in my daily workflow so it's easy to deliver more secure software with less toil
- Calculate the vulnerability surface area of your software systems
- Understand how runtime architecture of each application affects business risk, vulnerability and severity
- Assign security tasks to individual developers
To get started:
- Create a New Relic account to start monitoring and remediating your vulnerabilities.
- Start sending vulnerability data from our APM agents or third-party assessment tools or one of our agents.
- Vulnerability Management is available to full platform users.
To report vulnerability data using an APM agent, ensure it supports vulnerability reporting.
See our pricing docs for more information on Vulnerability Management pricing.