Here are links to instructions on how to install New Relic monitoring services:
- Synthetic monitors
- Integrations for third-party telemetry services
- Data ingest APIs (metrics, events, logs, traces)
To search these and other monitoring solutions, see New Relic Instant Observability.
- Linux guided install for infrastructure monitoring
- Linux procedures for infrastructure monitoring
- On-host integrations (for services like NGINX, StatsD, MySQL, etc.)
- AWS cloud integrations
- Azure cloud integrations
- Google Cloud Platform
You should start seeing your data in the New Relic UI after installing the agent, generating some traffic, and waiting a few minutes. If no data appears, follow our troubleshooting procedures.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.