Want to sign up for a free forever New Relic account? See Sign up.
Here are links to instructions on how to install New Relic monitoring services:
- Synthetic monitors
- Integrations for third party telemetry services
- Data ingest APIs (metrics, events, logs, traces)
To search these and other monitoring solutions, see New Relic integrations.
- Use our guided install to install the infrastructure agent on Linux.
- On-host integrations (for services like NGINX, StatsD, MySQL, etc.)
- Cloud integrations: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
If you don't see data in the New Relic UI after installing the agent and waiting a few minutes, see Not seeing data for help troubleshooting.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's and and documentation.