To view the ECS integration dashboard:
- Go to one.newrelic.com and select Explorer.
- On the left, search for ECS clusters, or type the name of your ECS cluster in the search bar.
- To view a dashboard, select the entity name corresponding to your ECS cluster.
This integration reports an
EcsClusterSample event, with attributes
Other types of data that may be available for querying:
All the events reported from an ECS cluster contain the attributes
Here's an example NRQL query that returns the count of containers associated with each Docker image in an ECS cluster named
MyClusterName created in
SELECT uniqueCount(containerId)FROM ContainerSampleWHERE awsRegion = 'us-east-1'AND ecsClusterName = 'MyClusterName'FACET imageName SINCE 1 HOUR AGO
To learn more about creating custom queries and charts:
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.