Our ECS integration reports and displays performance data from your Amazon ECS environment using our infrastructure agent and Docker instrumentation. The ECS integration works well with other integrations, so you can also monitor the services that are running on ECS.
You can monitor all CloudWatch metrics from your AWS services, including custom namespaces. To do this, enable the AWS CloudWatch Metric Streams integration.
Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS) is a scalable container management service that makes it easy to run, stop, and manage Docker containers on:
Our ECS integration instruments the underlying container instance and the container layer by reporting metrics from ECS objects. The integration gives you insight into your ECS instances, tasks, services, and containers.
one.newrelic.com > All capabilities > All entities > ECS dashboard: The ECS integration reports performance data about your Amazon ECS containers.
- View your data in pre-built for immediate insight into your ECS environment.
- Create your own queries and charts in the query builder.
- Create alert conditions.
- Explore entities using our entity explorer.
- Amazon ECS container agent 1.21.0 or higher.
- Windows is not supported.
- This integration uses our infrastructure agent and our Docker instrumentation: applicable requirements and restrictions of those systems apply.
To install, see our install integration docs.
This integration is open source software. This means you can browse its source code and send improvements, or create your own fork and build it.