How you add accounts to your New Relic organization depends on the type of user model your users are on:
- New Relic One user model: if you're on our newer user model, you currently can't add accounts using the UI but must talk to your account representative. For more information, see Organization structure.
- Original user model: you can add accounts via the UI. For more information, see Add accounts.
Want to determine which you're on? See Determine user model.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's and and documentation.