New Relic One user model
We provide several ways for you to manage your New Relic users. Here are our main docs related to managing users:
- User model/structure: learn some basic aspects of our user model, such as user type (basic user vs full user), default groups (Admin and User), and roles and capabilities.
- Managing users: an overview of user management concepts, some common user management tasks, and where to manage users in the UI.
- A tutorial on how to create new groups, roles, and access grants
- Authentication domain settings: configure an authentication domain, which governs how your users are added to New Relic (manually versus using an identity provider), the authentication method they use (via manual login versus SAML SSO), managing how basic users become full users, and user session settings.
- Having problems logging in? See Login troubleshooting.
- To understand user-related billing factors, see User-related billing.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.