New user model
This doc is about managing users on our New Relic One user model.
The easiest way to see what your user management permissions are is to go to the user management UI and see what you have access to.
Some user management requirements and restrictions:
- This doc is about managing users on the New Relic One user model.
- Most user management capabilities require the Authentication domain manager role and some require the Organization manager role. For details, see Standard roles.
- To manage groups, roles, and access grants, Pro or Enterprise edition is required.
- A New Relic user is prohibited from sharing their login with other people. A New Relic user can have a maximum of either three concurrent active sessions, or three unique IP addresses in use at any given time.
- To avoid configuration conflicts, try to ensure that only one person in your organization is managing users at a time.
- User management: Use this to add users, update user type, manage what groups a user is assigned, and approve user upgrade requests.
- Organization and access: Use this page to create and manage groups, roles, and access grants, and to set up SAML SSO and SCIM provisioning.
Want to see videos of the user management UI in action? See our user management videos.
Here are some example user management procedures:
To see an audit log of changes to your account, including user management actions, you can query the