New pricing plan
This doc is for users on our New Relic One user model.
Some important things to note before starting:
- The docs in this section are for managing users on the New Relic One user model. Learn about user models. Note that this is a separate topic from our two different pricing plans.
- For managing users on our original user model, see Original users.
Here are our main docs for managing these users:
- User model/structure: learn some basic aspects of our user model, such as what basic users and full users are, how groups (like Admin and User) work, and how roles and capabilities work.
- How to manage users: an overview of user management concepts, where to manage users in the UI, and some common user management tasks.
- Authentication domain settings: configure an authentication domain, which governs how your users are added to New Relic (manually versus SCIM provisioning), the authentication method they use (manual login versus SAML SSO), managing how basic users become full users, and user session settings.
- For an overview of SAML SSO and SCIM options, see Introduction to SAML and SCIM.
- A tutorial on how to create access grants, which is how you give users access to roles and accounts.
Want to understand how user count affects billing? See User-related billing.