Mobile monitoring's Crash report provides a summary and in-depth details on crashes, including:
- Device and OS breakdown
- App version
- Occurrence count
- Unique users affected
- A timeline of the interactions and events associated with the crash
- In-depth details from a sample of occurrences
To view a crash report:
- Go to one.newrelic.com > Mobile > (select an app) > Exceptions > Crash analysis.
- From the Crash list table, select any row.
- Review the selected crash report's summary and detail information.
- Optional: Query or share the chart data.
- Optional: Export to Xcode or resymbolicate your source code for easier debugging.
- To file a ticket, select any of the options integrated with your system.
- To close the crash report: At the top of the report, select Mark resolved.
- To return to the Crash list table: At the top of the report, select Back to crash analysis.
Use any of New Relic's standard UI functions to drill down into detailed information. The Crash report page includes several additional options.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.