Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS) is a scalable container management service that makes it easy to run, stop, and manage Docker containers on:
Our ECS integration instruments the underlying container instance and the container layer by reporting metrics from ECS objects. The integration gives you insight into your ECS instances, tasks, services, and containers.
one.newrelic.com > Explorer > ECS dashboard: The ECS integration reports performance data about your Amazon ECS containers.
- View your data in pre-built dashboards for immediate insight into your ECS environment.
- Create your own queries and charts in the query builder from automatically reported data.
- Create alert conditions on ECS data.
- Explore entities using the New Relic Explorer.
New Relic also offers an ECS cloud integration, which reports a different data set than our on-host integration. For complete ECS monitoring, we recommend enabling both integrations.
- Amazon ECS container agent 1.21.0 or higher.
- Windows is not supported.
- This integration uses our infrastructure agent and our Docker instrumentation: applicable requirements and restrictions of those systems apply.
To install, see our install integration docs.
This integration is open source software. This means you can browse its source code and send improvements, or create your own fork and build it.