Some tips for understanding New Relic account/user structure:
- At the top level of New Relic's account hierarchy is the concept of the "organization": New Relic accounts used by the same organization are considered to be inside a single organization.
- New Relic offers you a view of data from across accounts in the same organization. For more details, see Access to features and data.
- Some organizations can have master/sub-account structures.
- For accounts with New Relic One pricing:
- Billing-related usage is calculated at the level of the organization. This can mean that usage data may not display organization-level usage when viewed at a sub-account level.