Some tips for understanding New Relic account/user structure:
- At the top level of New Relic's account hierarchy is the concept of the "organization." A New Relic customer's group of related accounts are considered to be inside a single "New Relic organization."
- For accounts with New Relic One pricing:
- New Relic offers you a view of data from across accounts in the same organization. For more details, see Account access.
- You may have access to multiple New Relic accounts, with multiple associated email addresses. For more on issues related to this, see Account access.
- Some organizations can have master/sub-account structures.
- Billing-related usage is calculated at the level of the organization. This can mean that usage data may not display organization-level usage when viewed at a sub-account level.