Owners and Admins
To change your account name:
- From the New Relic menu bar, select (account dropdown) > Account settings.
- From the Account information section on the right side of the Summary page, select the pencil pencil icon next to the current account name.
- Type your new account name.
For more help
Additional documentation resources include:
- Account pricing and billing information (use self-service options from the account dropdown in the UI, and find resources to change your billing or product subscription level)
- Change the account Owner (reassign the "master" user for your New Relic account)
- Name your application (naming for individual APM apps)