Your iOS or tvOS app is not reporting data after installing the iOS agent.
After sending a request in your app, data should appear in the mobile monitoring UI in three to five minutes. If no data appears:
- Make sure you are calling the agent on the first line of
didFinishLaunchingWithOptions()and that you are running the agent on the main thread. To avoid unexpected or unstable behavior do not start
didFinishLaunchingWithOptions()later, asynchronously, or on a background thread.
- Ensure you have completed all of the installation instructions.
- Use New Relic Diagnostics to try to automatically identify the issue.
- Examine detailed logs for errors.
- Confirm the device can reach the mobile monitoring endpoints listed in Networks.
- If you need additional help, get support at support.newrelic.com.
To set up your log files:
Increase the New Relic logging level by adding this method call before calling
Generate a few minutes of activity in your app.
Examine your device log for lines from the New Relic SDK that might indicate potential issues.
To remove the increased performance overhead caused by
NRLogLevelALL, comment out the increased logging level after examining your logs://[NRLogger setLogLevels:NRLogLevelALL];
Check your application build logs for signs of New Relic instrumentation issues.