Logs in context for the Node.js agent connects your Logs and APM data in New Relic, giving full context to high-level events and providing high value data to specific log lines.
Compatibility and requirements
To use log management with the Node.js agent, ensure your configuration meets the following requirements:
- Log management enabled, with a compatible log forwarding plugin installed
- Node.js agent 6.2.0 or higher: Install or update
Configure logs in context for Node.js
Choose a extension to see specific instructions:
Now that you've set up APM logs in context, here are some potential next steps:
- Explore your data using the Logs UI.
- Troubleshoot errors with distributed tracing, stack traces, application logs, and more.
- Query your data and create custom dashboards or alerts.