New Relic infrastructure integrations include an integration for reporting your AWS Route53 Resolver data to our. Here we explain how to activate the integration and what data it collects.
To enable this integration follow standard procedures to Connect AWS services to New Relic.
You can change the polling frequency and filter data using configuration options.
Default polling information for the AWS Route53 Resolver integration:
- New Relic polling interval: 5 minutes
- Amazon CloudWatch data interval: 1 minute
To find your integration data, go to one.newrelic.com > Infrastructure > AWS and select an integration.
Data is attached to the following event type:
For more on how to use your data, see Understand and use integration data.
This integration collects AWS Route53 Resolver data for Endpoint.
For inbound endpoints, the number of DNS queries forwarded from your network to your VPCs through the endpoint specified by EndpointId.
For outbound endpoints, the number of DNS queries forwarded from your VPCs to your network through the endpoint specified by EndpointId.
For outbound endpoints, the total number of DNS queries forwarded from Amazon VPCs to your network.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.