AWS IoT is a service that provides communication between Internet-connected devices and the AWS Cloud. It also collects and stores telemetry data. With the AWS IoT Infrastructure integration, you can access these features:
- View charts and other information about your AWS IoT communication and telemetry data.
- Create custom queries and charts in New Relic from automatically captured metric data.
- Set alert conditions on your AWS IoT integration data directly from the New Relic Integrations page.
To enable this integration follow standard procedures to Connect AWS services to New Relic.
View AWS IoT integrations data
Dashboards and alerts
Go to one.newrelic.com > Infrastructure > AWS > IoT.
Metric data on custom dashboards
Go to the query builder and create queries for
Inventory data for AWS IoT entities
Go to one.newrelic.com > Infrastructure > Inventory and search for or select
To view metric data for your AWS IoT integration, create NRQL queries for
IOTRuleSample events and their related attributes. For more information on AWS IoT metrics and dimensions, see the AWS IoT Developer Guide.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.