We offer a cloud integration for reporting your AWS MediaPackage VOD data to our platform. Here we explain how to activate the integration and what data it collects.
To enable this integration, follow standard procedures to connect AWS services.
You can change the polling frequency and filter data using configuration options.
Default polling information for the AWS MediaPackage VOD integration:
- New Relic polling interval: 5 minutes
- Amazon CloudWatch data interval: 1 minute
To find your integration data, go to one.newrelic.com > Infrastructure > AWS and select the integration.
Data is attached to the following event types:
For more on how to use your data, see Understand and use integration data.
This integration collects AWS MediaPackage VOD data for PackagingConfiguration.
Number of bytes that AWS Elemental MediaPackage successfully sends for each request. If MediaPackage doesn't receive any requests for output in the specified interval, then no data is given.
The time that it takes AWS Elemental MediaPackage to process each output request. If MediaPackage doesn't receive any requests for output in the specified interval, then no data is given.
Number of content requests that AWS Elemental MediaPackage receives. If MediaPackage doesn't receive any requests for output in the specified interval, then no data is given.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.