New Relic offers an integration for reporting your Amazon Athena data. This document explains how to activate this integration and describes the data that can be reported.
To enable this integration follow standard procedures to Connect AWS services to New Relic.
You can change the polling frequency and filter data using configuration options.
Default polling information for the Amazon Athena integration:
- New Relic polling interval: 5 minutes
- Amazon CloudWatch data interval: 1 minute
To find your integration data, go to infrastructure.newrelic.com > AWS and select an integration.
For more on how to use your data, see Understand and use integration data.
This integration collects Amazon Athena data for WorkGroup.
The amount of data in Megabytes that Athena scanned per query. For queries that were canceled (either by the users, or automatically, if they reached the limit), this includes the amount of data scanned before the cancellation time.
The amount of time in seconds it takes Athena to run the query.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.