New Relic infrastructure integrations include an integration for reporting your AWS Transit Gateway data to New Relic. Here we explain how to activate the integration and what data it collects.
To enable this integration follow standard procedures to Connect AWS services to New Relic.
You can change the polling frequency and filter data using configuration options.
Default polling information for the AWS Transit Gateway integration:
- New Relic polling interval: 5 minutes
- Amazon CloudWatch data interval: 1 minute
To find your integration data, go to one.newrelic.com > Infrastructure > AWS and select an integration.
Data is attached to the following event type:
For more on how to use your data, see Understand and use integration data.
This integration collects AWS Transit Gateway data for TransitGateway.
The number of bytes received by the transit gateway.
The number of bytes sent from the transit gateway.
The number of packets received by the transit gateway.
The number of packets sent by the transit gateway.
The number of packets dropped because they matched a blackhole route.
The number of packets dropped because they did not match a route.
The number of bytes dropped because they matched a blackhole route.
The number of bytes dropped because they did not match a route.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.