You see different data in Browser monitoring than other analytics tools you use. Common symptoms include:
- Browser records fewer page views than you expect.
- Browser's geographical distribution for your users differs from the locations of your expected user base.
- Browser shows a different number of active sessions than you see elsewhere.
Follow these troubleshooting steps for browser monitoring:
- Check whether Browser monitoring is properly installed in all of your application's pages.
- If you have a single-page style application and are expecting to see your route changes as views, consider using Browser SPA monitoring, which provides an integrated view of initial page loads and route changes.
If Browser monitoring is working properly, you may be seeing different results because New Relic collects and presents information differently from other analytics tools. For more information about how we collects data, see:
For more help
Additional documentation resources include: