You're not seeing session traces for your browser application.
- Check if you are using multiple names for your application. Session traces are written only to the primary application.
- If you are using multiple names, check your APM application names to verify that the app is listed first.
- If the application is not listed first, look for session traces in the application name listed first instead.
Other reasons that you may not see session trace data include:
- The end users are not using browsers that support the Resource Timing API.
- The end users cannot post data to the
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.