Your time zone setting in User preferences controls most dates and times in the New Relic UI. However, there are exceptions:
- New Relic Alerts incidents and events, along with the New Relic REST API v2, use UTC.
- The Infrastructure UI uses the time zone setting from the computer you are using to view the Infrastructure dashboard.
To change the time zone that applies to your New Relic account activity:
- Go to rpm.newrelic.com > (account dropdown) > User preferences.
- Select your choice from the Time zone dropdown.
- Select Save user preferences.
You can also change other user settings (name, email, password, etc.) from User preferences.