Our primary user management docs:
- User permission concepts: learn about how users get access to specific capabilities and to specific accounts.
- User type: learn about basic users, core users, and full platform users.
- Common user management tasks: learn where to find the user management UI, how to add users, edit user type, add users to groups, create custom roles, and more.
- Introduction to SAML SSO and SCIM: an overview of SAML SSO and SCIM options.
- Authentication domain settings: an "authentication domain" is what governs how users in that domain are added to New Relic (manually versus SCIM provisioning), the authentication method used by those users (manual login versus SAML SSO), managing how users upgrade their user type, and user session settings.
- User management tutorials: more in-depth tutorials for user management tasks.
- User management UI videos: watch videos of the user management UI in action.
Want to understand how user count affects billing? See User-related billing.