Some New Relic organizations have the ability to add more accounts to their organization.
Requirements for the ability to add an account to an organization:
- Pro or Enterprise edition (Standard allows only one account per organization).
- User must be a core user or full platform user with Organization settings.
- Organizations with partnership accounts must use the Partnership API to add accounts.
You should try to minimize the number of accounts you have in your New Relic organization, and not create an account without a good reason. For reasons to add accounts, see Organization and account structure.
How you add an account depends on which user model your users are on:
- Our newer user model:
- Our original user model: see Add accounts.
- To cancel an account, please file a ticket to our global technical support team. For how to file a support ticket, refer to this [link] https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/new-relic-solutions/solve-common-issues/find-help-use-support-portal/#file-ticket