In February 2014, custom dashboards (v2) replaced our original custom dashboards feature (v1). Custom dashboards (v2) are part of a legacy feature and are being retained only for use with our legacy plugins tool. In addition, plugins in Plugin Central are not supported with accounts that host data in the EU region data center.
For an even better experience than plugins, go to:
- newrelic.com/integrations: Integrate the on-host and cloud systems you already use with New Relic, so you can filter and analyze data, create dashboards, and set alerts within a single platform.
- developer.newrelic.com: Use developer tools to collect data from any source, automate workflows, build apps, and use our APIs.
As of December 2, 2020, plugin access has been limited to accounts that have accessed a legacy plugin in the past 30 days. The legacy plugin experience will reach end of life (EoL) as of June 16, 2021. For more information, see our Explorers Hub post.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.