Through the New Relic UI, you can access a collection of popular pre-built dashboards, to help you instantly visualize your data for common use cases.
Go to one.newrelic.com > Dashboards to open the dashboards page.
Go to one.newrelic.com > Dashboards to open the Dashboard index.
How to install pre-built dashboards
To install a pre-built dashboard:
- From the dashboards page, search for the pre-built dashboard you want to customize.
- Click the pre-built dashboard to select it.
- Select the account in which to add the data and dashboard.
- Follow the instructions in the Setup data source section. If you've already instrumented the data source, you can skip this step.
- Click View dashboard to deploy the dashboard and start visualizing your data. Note that you can customize your new pre-built dashboard (see Manage your dashboard). You can also change the name and settings, add new content and new widgets, refine the charts, etc.
How to view more templates
Browse the entire dashboard catalog to find dashboard templates for all the available integrations. Click the View All link next to the popular pre-built dashboards title to see and search for all the available pre-built dashboards. You can use the and buttons to browse more pre-built dashboards.
Go to one.newrelic.com > Dashboards to open the Dashboard index. Browse popular pre-built dashboards you want to install using the and buttons, or select the View All link to see the entire catalog.
When you click the View All link, the Add Data page opens.
Go to one.newrelic.com > Dashboards to open the Dashboard index and click the View All link to see all the pre-built dashboards on the Add Data page.
You can find hundreds of pre-built dashboards. You can use the tabs labelled: datasources, dashboards, alerts, and apps & visualizations.
The top banner of the Add Data page shows gaps in your monitoring. Our infrastructure agent automatically discovers services, applications, and log sources running in your environment. It also guides you through installation to help you get full visibility of your stack. Select the See gaps link to get started.