Dashboards is a powerful tool to visualize and track how your system is doing, and allows you to tackle issues and plan next steps. Learn to share all that information with your team, customers, or other stakeholders, using the following options to import, share and export dashboards, or add and share charts (or other content) in a dashboard.
From any dashboard, share it with one of these options:
- Copy the dashboard's permalink.
- Copy your dashboard as JSON and add it to the clipboard by clicking on the </> icon on the right corner.
- Export your dashboard as a pdf file clicking the icon.
You can also duplicate your dashboard.
Also, in a given dashboard, to add content:
- Click the edit button at the top right corner, then create new content by clicking the Add widget button. Add a new chart using the query builder, or add text, images, or links using our markdown editor.
- Use the + Add to your dashboard button.
From any chart, use the chart action menu on the upper right corner to copy or duplicate the chart.
When adding charts you may come across these error messages:
External Service 'NRDB' execution resulted in 400 - cause: TIMESERIES step size is larger than the current time window.
External Service 'NRDB' execution resulted in 400 - cause: Your query's start time must be before its end time.
NerdGraphGetAuthorizedAccountsCommand short-circuited and fallback disabled.
Communication failed while we were authorizing the request. Try again in a few minutes.
No application was matched (did you specify appId, appName or entity.guid?)
No entity matched the query. Review the specified
NRQL Syntax Error: Error at line 1 position 15, unexpected 'FROM'
FACET and TIMESERIES are not supported on events.
Your query has syntax issues. Review it in the query builder to find the error.
Query rejected due to inspected count limit exceeded by this query group.
You’ve exceeded your querying limits. Check out our data usage limits and policies per account.
Something went wrong while executing your query.
There was an unexpected error while fetching the data. Try again in a few minutes. If this persists, contact support at https://support.newrelic.com/.
TIMESERIES supports a maximum of 366 buckets
You are not authorized to query account 2022412
You don’t have access to this account. Contact your admin for further assistance.
Your query either timed out or we're under heavy load. Navigate to https://support.newrelic.com/ for further assistance.
NRDB is experiencing heavy loads, which cause intermittent time-outs. Try again in a few minutes.
Validation error on 'nrql': a query must be specified
You need to provide a valid NRQL query. Learn more about our query language.
From any chart, access the chart action menu on the upper right corner to:
- Share your chart as a PNG image or with a link. Go to the chart menu and select either the Get as image or Get chart link options.
- For table charts only, export as a
.csvfile. You can import this file into other apps like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets to do further analysis.
- Copy the chart to any dashboard.