New Relic Mobile
New Relic Mobile allows you to monitor and manage the performance of your iOS and Android applications by providing end-to-end details, errors, and throughput from every angle in real time. You can:
- Gain real-time visibility into performance problems and end-user experiences.
- Understand how multiple backend (internal and third-party) services are affecting your app’s performance.
- Learn how individual components in the fragmented mobile ecosystem might be negatively impacting app performance.
- Compare performance of multiple versions of your app to see if anything needs tuning.
- Sample, query, and chart your mobile data, and create custom dashboards.
Introduction to Mobile. Learn how to monitor and manage the performance of your iOS or Android applications.
Android. Learn about New Relic Mobile's Android functionality. Install and configure it for your Android applications.
iOS. Learn about New Relic Mobile's iOS functionality. Install and configure it for your iOS and tvOS applications.
Mobile alerts. Set up alert conditions for your mobile apps, including crash reporting and execution time.
Mobile UI. Understand components of the Mobile UI, including network pages, crashes, and usage pages.