As of April 12, 2021, we are upgrading Insights to an improved web and mobile experience! All of your Insights URLs will be redirected automatically to the corresponding dashboards in New Relic One. For more details about this migration and how you can easily plan for this transition, see our Explorers Hub post.
New Relic Insights provides several different options to view your dashboards, organize and quickly find your dashboards, and share your dashboards with colleagues.
To find and view an existing dashboard:
- Go to insights.newrelic.com, and select the All dashboards icon.
- From All Dashboards, select the dashboard from the list.
You can also:
- Enter fullscreen mode by selecting the fullscreen icon in the upper right corner.
- Enable Dark mode for your Insights dashboard by selecting the the fullscreen icon, and then selecting the lightbulb icon next to it.
Dashboard chart refresh intervals vary depending on the timeframe.
A dashboard will only be accessible by users with sufficient permissions to view it.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.