Use New Relic Insights to quickly and easily build and view customized dashboards to visualize data about your software and what that data says about your business.
You can also copy a dashboard to set up a similar dashboard without creating / copying charts manually.
To create a dashboard:
- Go to insights.newrelic.com.
- To add a dashboard, select the green plus icon next to All dashboards.
- Give your dashboard a title.
- Set permissions for the dashboard.
- Optional: From the available icon set, select an icon for the dashboard as it will appear in the menu bar, or use the default bar chart icon.
- To save your dashboard, select Done editing.
- Add NRQL charts or metric charts to your dashboard.
Enter edit mode by selecting the Edit button while viewing the dashboard. In edit mode you can:
- Change the dashboard's icon
- Rename the dashboard
- Change the dashboard's permissions
- Add/change the dashboard's filter
- Resize charts and change dashboard layout
- Delete the dashboard