As of April 12, 2021, we are upgrading Insights to an improved web and mobile experience! All of your Insights URLs will be redirected automatically to the corresponding dashboards in New Relic One. For more details about this migration and how you can easily plan for this transition, see our Explorers Hub post.
Copy any viewable or editable dashboards in your account to quickly set up a similar dashboard without copying charts individually.
To copy a dashboard:
From the selected dashboard, select the copy dashboard icon:
Optional: Give the dashboard a title.
Edit the dashboard as needed.
To copy a chart to another dashboard:
- From the chart's menu , select Copy chart.
- Search and select the target dashboard.
- Select Copy.
If your company uses multiple New Relic accounts, you can also copy charts to another account's dashboard.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.