If you are using browser to monitor your application, you can manually disable monitoring for your app or for specific pages. Reasons for turning off on certain pages include:
- Some pages may not be relevant for monitoring.
- You want to monitor only specific pages.
- You want to remove the browser script for troubleshooting purposes.
Disable monitoring of specific pages/URLs
To disable browser on a specific page or URL, follow the procedures based on your deployment method:
Disable domain monitoring
To turn off monitoring for specific domains or sub-domains, update your browser domain conditions.
Disable browser agent
- Go to one.newrelic.com, click on Browser > (select a browser app) > Settings > Application settings.
- To disable only the Pro account level features, select Lite.
- To turn off browser monitoring completely, select Off.
- Select Save application settings.
- If applicable, restart your agent.
When browser monitoring is off, the agent will not instrument pages with monitoring scripts.