As part of the browser setup requirements, you must install the browser agent. Then you can use the your app's Applications settings page to update browser monitoring options for:
- Browser subscription levels
- Browser Apdex T values
- Cities, regions, or countries to be highlighted on the Geography page
Select Apdex and geography settings
For apps that are also monitored by APM, you can set separate Apdex T values for browser (end users) and for APM. You can also select cities, regions, or countries to be highlighted on the Geography page.
- Go to one.newrelic.com > Browser > (select an app) > Settings > Application settings.
- From Application settings, select an Apdex T value specifically for browser monitoring, or leave the default Apdex value.
- Select up to five countries or regions for browser monitoring to highlight on the Geography page. If you are reporting data to multiple app names, select the same countries in both the primary and secondary apps.
- Select Save application settings.
Whenever you change Apdex settings, a black vertical bar appears on the Page load timing chart on your browser app's Summary page.
View end-user Apdex
To view your Apdex score:
Go to one.newrelic.com > Browser > (select an app) > Summary.
Go to one.newrelic.com > Browser > (select an app) > Page views.