If you need to customize how the browser agent collects data, you have two methods: configure the UI, or use APIs to customize the agent instrumentation.
On the Application settings page, you can make these configurations to your setup:
- Proxy agent code and analytics data
- Set up alerts
- Configure APDEX and geography settings
- Filter domains and sub-domains
- Filter AJAX requests
- Group data by URL patterns
- Obfuscate Data
- Rename browser apps
- Disable browser monitoring
- Delete a browser app
To get to the Application settings page:
- Go to one.newrelic.com > All capabilities > Browser and select an app.
- On the left navigation, scroll down to Settings and click Application settings.
You can also customize your browser agent instrumentation to capture custom traces and events, report specific errors tailored to your needs, and fine-tune data harvest timing for optimal performance. See Using browser APIs to get started.