There are several configuration options that regulate what data the browser agent reports. This is a factor when enabling browser monitoring, and you can also change these configurations afterward.
To get to the app settings page:
- Go to one.newrelic.com, and click Browser.
- Select an app.
- On the left navigation, click App settings.
If you don't have access to this, it may be due to permissions.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.